- Welcoming New Families
- “Speed Faithing” session from Priors Hall School
- Woodnewton Diversity and Equality.webm – video of diversity/equality work from Woodnewton Academy
- Adele Ramadan Booklet 2021 – resources for Ramadan from MKIAC
- Diversity symposium trimmed – voiceover PowerPoint of diversity and equalities work at Shenley Brook End School
- Examples of diversity and inclusion good practices from different subject curriculum areas at The Radcliffe School
- Fairfields Primary School – What does diversity mean to you?
Milton Keynes Council Documents:
- Equality and Diversity in Milton Keynes Part 1: Communities
- Equality and Diversity in Milton Keynes Part 2: Guidance for Schools and Settings in Milton Keynes
Diverse City Symposium: Poetry Competition Winners
How is it that?
By Utima Assis
How is it that people judge other people because of their skin colour when we are all the same?
How is it that people can’t go to public places without being body shamed?
How is it that men and boys can’t express their feelings without being told to be a man?
How is it that how people is can’t practise their religion without being abused?
How is it that the people who we are supposed to trust are the people who some fear?
How is it that nobody is doing anything but the evidence is very clear?
How is it that the people who are supposed to stop racism are contributing to it?
How is it that people are still being sexist?
How is it that people can’t declare their sexuality without the fear of being insulted?
How is it that people’s voices are not being heard?
How is it that we are all humans and yet people are being treated differently?
How is it that?